Who we are
Personal information we collect
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (only credit card numbers – because if you apply for a refund, we need your card number to send money back), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
Do not Track
Please note that we do not alter our Site‘s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
Sharing your data
We share your Data (or Personal Information) with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site — you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
How do we use your personal information?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and more generally to improve and optimize our Site。
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
Newsletter and subscription
We’ll only send newsletters to our Site’s subscribers. If you no longer wish to receive newsletters, please go to My Subscriptions to unsubscribe.